Saturday, May 30, 2015

Vintage floral print mani

Today I have a quick and easy vintage-looking floral print nail-stamping manicure to share with you:


The base colour is OPI's 'Hands off my Kielbasa' from the Spring 2013 Euro Centrale Collection. I recently purchased this polish on clearance at a beauty supply store. It's a shimmery bronzy-pinky-tan colour, and I have nothing like it in my collection. It's not the type of colour that I would usually gravitate towards, but for the price, I thought I would give it a try. It's a very neutral, understated look on me, so it probably is going to get most of its use as a base for nail art.

For this manicure I paired '...Kielbasa' with a black polish using a floral print stamping image. The end result reminds me of a vintage, ornately-patterned, silk curtain or wallpaper!


Polishes Used
Plate Used
OPI ‘Hands off my Kielbasa!’
Messy Mansion MM46 ‘Flowers Theme’
Konad Special Polish in Black


If I had to do it again, the only thing that I would change about this look would be to add some sort of black or predominantly black accent nail - just to spice up the look a little!

No comments:

Post a Comment