Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Pink and Silver Manicure

Here's a quick manicure I did to try out a new polish I bought on Tuesday:

Nail Stamping manicure using OPI 'Elephantastic Pink', Sally Hansen 'Silver Sweep', and Messy Mansion Bridal Nail Plate 05

Polishes Used
Plate Used
OPI ‘Elephantastic Pink’
Messy Mansion ‘The Bridal Nail’-
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri ‘Silver Sweep’
                          Plate 05

The polish I bought was OPI's 'Elephantastic Pink' from their Spring 2008 India Collection. This pink is very bright and summery, and in real life appears a touch more coral than it does in the picture above. Just to add a bit of visual interest, I added a little bit of nail stamping on my ring fingers using my go-to silver stamping polish, 'Silver Sweep' (original formula). 

OPI 'Elephantastic Pink', and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Silver Sweep'
Polishes Used

No comments:

Post a Comment