Sunday, March 8, 2020

Swatch: Nubar 'Greener'

swatch of deep emerald shimmer nail polish 'Greener' from Nubar, on dark skin
Nubar Greener

Today I have a swatch of Nubar's 'Greener' to share. It's a deep emerald shimmer polish, which is almost too gorgeous for words to accurately describe! This polish was originally introduced as part of a 6 pc collection of green nailpolishes that Nubar debuted in 2009. The polishes had eco-themed names like 'Forest', and 'Conserve', and from what I can find on google, it may have been named the 'Going Greener' collection. I think it must have become part of their permanent collection, as I'm pretty sure that I purchased the polish several years after 2009. 


I don't know if this company is still active, so I won't bother with a full review of the polish. However I will say that this colour is quite stunning. These rich, shimmering, emerald tones are my favourite way to wear green on my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment