Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Swatch: KB Shimmer 'Take the Punny and Run'

pink to green duochrome flake nail polish, KB Shimmer 'Take the Punny and Run'

I was going over some old photos in my archives, and I found a few usable shots that I had not yet posted on the blog. This swatch was one of them from way back in November 2015! This polish is called KB Shimmer 'Take the Punny and Run'. It is a pink to green duochrome flakie polish with a really pronounced shift.  The polish is absolutely gorgeous, and reminds me of springtime! 

In the bottle shot below, you can also see a bit of blue in the flakie reflection, but that doesn't really seem to translate to the nail. You can see the orange, yellow and green reflections quite clearly however... I guess that technically makes it a multichrome polish, then! Anyways, whatever it is called - it is simply stunning!

pink to green duochrome flake nail polish, KB Shimmer 'Take the Punny and Run'

No comments:

Post a Comment