Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Cute Monster Mani

Today I have a cute monster manicure to share.

 Nail stamping manicure featuring a pastel neon yellow base manicure embellished with a dark grey and white leopard print on the ring finger, and a cute grey cartoon monster on the middle finger.

Polishes Used
Plate Used
OPI ‘Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!’

China Glaze ‘Pelican Gray’
Konad M11 (cute monster image)
Quo by Orly ‘Limelight’
Konad M57 (leopard print pattern)
China Glaze ‘White on White’

Konad Special Polish in Black


The Konad M11 plate that I used to stamp the monster image featured in this manicure has been around for quite some time, however I just bought it on sale recently. I just couldn't resist the adorable cartoon images on it! 

OPI ‘Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!’, China Glaze ‘Pelican Gray’, Quo by Orly ‘Limelight’, China Glaze ‘White on White’, and Konad Special Polish in Black

I really love the colour combination of nail polishes that I used for this manicure - it's nothing super complicated, but I just think the bottles look so good lined up together!

The base polish I used is 'Limelight' from Shopper's Drug Mart's store brand of polishes 'Quo by Orly'. It's a neon pastel yellow polish, and I absolutely adore this shade! After choosing such a bright base colour, I wanted to tone the look down a bit, so I used black, white and a couple shades of gray for all of my embellishments. For the dark grey leopard spots, I used ‘Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!’ from OPI's fall 2012 Germany collection. I dotted the inside of the leopard spots with China Glaze's 'White on White' (core collection). The monster is coloured in with China Glaze's 'Pelican Gray', from their Spring 2011 'Anchor's Away' collection. The monster's black outline was done with Konad Special Polish in Black.

I really like how this manicure turned out! It's so bright, whimsical, and cute - perfect for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment