Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year's Mani

Happy New Year! Hope you all enjoyed the holidays. Today, I have my New Year's mani to share:

New Year's themed nail stamping manicure featuring a deep blue shimmery fleck polish stamped with New year's themed images in silver.
New Year's Mani
I went for a basic nail stamping manicure with a couple of nail art rhinestones to dress it up a touch. The base polish is China Glaze's 'Blue Year's Eve', and the stamping polish is Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Silver Sweep' (old formula).  The plates I used were Bundle Monster BM-H14 (the clock on my middle finger, and the fireworks on my thumb), and Cheeky's Jumbo Plate 6 'Happy Holidays' (the 'Happy New Year' script collage on my ring finger).

China Glaze 'Blue Year's Eve', Sally Hansen 'Silver Sweep'

I really like the way this manicure turned out. A great variation that I thought of after the fact, was that instead of the rhinestones, I could have added a little sparkle to the unstamped nails with a silver glitter gradient starting from the tips.

Anyway's I'm looking forward to another year of fun nail art! Thanks for dropping by, and all the best in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment