Sunday, October 12, 2014

Navy and Silver Dot Design Mani

This has been a week of impromptu manicures!  I managed to do 4 different manicures this week. My first manicure, 'Church Themed Mani', was quite labour intensive, but the three that followed were basic stamping mani's that took very little time to do. Here's a picture of the fourth and newest manicure:

Navy and Silver Dot Design Nail Stamping Manicure using Sally Hansen 'Dark Huemoor', and 'Silver Sweep'. Stamped using full nail dot pattern from DRK Nails Plate DRK-B.
Navy and Silver Dot Design Mani

I applied another coat of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in 'Dark Huemoor' right over my previous 'Navy Pink Ribbon Mani', and then stamped an image from my DRK Nails DRK-B plate, using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Silver Sweep'.

I love this image! In fact, it was the main reason that I bought this particular plate. This is actually the first time that I have used it, so I was thrilled to be able to take it off my 'untried' list!

Sally Hansen Polishes: Complete Salon Manicure 'Dark Huemoor', and Insta-Dri 'Silver Sweep'
Polishes Used
Anyways, I think that this Sunday, I will forego doing another installment of my 'Moyou London Artist Collection Design Series', as I usually do. Instead, I hope to do a special Thanksgiving Mani on either Sunday evening, or Monday morning, since (Canadian) Thanksgiving is coming up on Monday. I have quite a few Thanksgiving themed image plates that I only get to use once a year, so I'm probably going to have to do some sort of crazy skittles mani to try to use all of them in one shot! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment