Thursday, October 30, 2014

Burgundy and Silver Halloween Manicure

Today I have a quick and easy Halloween manicure to share:

Burgundy and Silver Halloween Nail Stamping Manicure using Revlon 'Divine', Sally Hansen 'Silver Sweep', and Messy Mansion Plate MM11
Burgundy and Silver Halloween Manicure

The polishes I used to create this look were Revlon's 'Divine', and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in 'Silver Sweep'. The deep red colour of 'Divine' kind of reminded me of the colour of dried blood, so it seemed perfect for Halloween. I chose silver as the stamping colour because of the sharp contrast it would provide against the base colour.

Revlon 'Divine' and Sally Hansen 'Silver Sweep'
Polishes Used
I used Messy Mansion's Halloween Themed plate MM11 for the stamping. I really love the images on this plate - especially the spooky word collage on my thumb, and the monster heads on my pinky! I'm probably going to have to come up with some pretty creative reasons to be able to use this plate throughout the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment