Monday, October 6, 2014

Halloween Themed Test Mani

Today, I have a test mani to share.  There are a lot of really great Halloween collections and plates out right now, so most of my latest purchases have a bit of a Halloween theme.

I was wearing my Red and Black Tree Mani from my last post, and decided to do some test stamps over it using my newly purchased Bunny Nails plate, HD - C.

The stamping colours I used were Konad special polish in black and white, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in 'Silver Sweep'. The base colour is China Glaze's 'I Love Your Guts' from their Halloween 2014 collection, and I tested a bit of a glitter polish I just bought from Sinful Colors' 2014 Halloween Collection called 'Cauldron Couture' (it's on my right middle finger). The tree image was from my previous mani, and was stamped using Bunny Nails plate BuNa-A.

Halloween Themed Nail Stamping Test Mani, using Bunny Nails Stamping Plates BuNa-A, and HD-C. Polishes Used: China Glaze 'I Love Your Guts', and Konad special polish in 'black' and 'white'.Halloween Themed Nail Stamping Test Mani, using Bunny Nails Stamping Plates BuNa-A, and HD-C. Polishes Used: China Glaze 'I Love Your Guts', Sally Hansen 'Silver Sweep', and Konad special polish in 'Black'.

Halloween Themed Nail Stamping Test Mani, using Bunny Nails Stamping Plates BuNa-A, and HD-C. Polishes Used: China Glaze 'I Love Your Guts', Sally Hansen 'Silver Sweep', Sinful Colors 'Cauldron Couture', and Konad special polish in 'black' and 'white'.
Halloween Themed Test Mani -  Right
Halloween Themed Nail Stamping Test Mani, using Bunny Nails Stamping Plates BuNa-A, and HD-C. Polishes Used: China Glaze 'I Love Your Guts', Sally Hansen 'Silver Sweep', and Konad special polish in 'black' and 'white'.
Halloween Themed Test Mani -  Left
I really love this plate! There's such a great mix of amazing images that I feel may have to do a week's worth of Halloween manicures this year, instead of just one!

No comments:

Post a Comment