Friday, October 31, 2014

Halloween Skittles Mani

I'm so happy that I was able to create another Halloween-themed manicure to share with you today! Here is the finished mani:

Halloween Themed Nail Stamping Manicure using Orange, Black, Silver, White and Yellow Nail Polishes (Right Hand)Halloween Themed Nail Stamping Manicure using Orange, Black, Silver, White and Yellow Nail Polishes (Left Hand)

The polishes I used were:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in 'Lightening' and 'Silver Sweep'
Konad Special Polish in both black and white
Sinful Colours 'Citrine'
NYC 'Black Lace Creme'
China Glaze 'White on White'

I wanted to use traditional Halloween colours, so I chose orange, yellow, black, white and silver. Overall, I'm happy with the colour choices. However, I feel that the yellow background on my right thumb stands a bit too much apart from the rest of the look.  I really wanted to have yellow inside the pumpkins to represent the glow from a burning candle, but now I really wish I had used black as the base, and perhaps used advanced stamping technique to fill the pumpkin's eyes, nose and mouth with the yellow.

The stamping plates I used were:
Bundle Monster plates BM-H06, BM-H07, and BMH08
Cheeky Jumbo Plate 6 'Happy Holidays'
Konad plate M13

Halloween Themed Nail Stamping Manicure using Orange, Black, and Yellow Nail Polishes (Thumb Only)
Halloween Skittles Mani - Left Thumb

I`m quite pleased with how this manicure turned out. There is no shortage of Halloween themed plates in the world of nail stamping, so there are many cute, fun, and spooky images to choose from. I still have a few more plates that I didn't get a chance to use, so if I have the time, I just might do one more Halloween mani for the weekend. If not, the plates will just have to wait until next year!

Halloween Themed Nail Stamping Manicure using Orange, Black, Silver, White and Yellow Nail Polishes (Right Fingers)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment