Monday, July 14, 2014

From the Vault: Blue and White Porcelain Mani

I have dozens of pictures of manicures I did over the past 7 months or so that I've been nail stamping. Every once in a while, I hope to put some of my favorites up.  Here's a manicure that I did a few months back. 

Blue and White Porcelain Nail Stamping Manicure, using Moyou London Pro Collection Plate 07. Polishes used: NYC 'French White Tip', stamped with Maybelline Color Show 'Midnight Blue'.
Blue and White Porcelain Mani

My base colour is NYC 'French White Tip', and it is stamped with Maybelline Color Show 'Midnight Blue'.  The image I used was from Moyou London Pro Collection - 07. 

The annoying thing about posting old manis is that you can't go back and fix things in the shot - you're stuck with whatever photos you've taken.  This picture shows the mani well, but I would have preferred a solid background. Oh well, I guess it's not that big of a deal.  The other problem I'm having with some of my older mani pics is I can't always remember exactly which polishes I've used!

As a result, I realize that I won't be able to put all of my old photos up - but that's probably for the best. As with anything in life, there's a huge learning curve with nail stamping... let's just say that there are quite a few manicures that I did that are probably best left unpublished!  ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment