Monday, July 14, 2014

From the Vault: Black and Grey Lace Mani

Here's another oldie but goodie.  This was done maybe 4 or 5 months ago.

Black and Grey Lace Nail Stamping Manicure using Moyou London Time Traveller Collection plates: Back to the 80's - plate 06, and Back to the 20's - plate 03. Polishes Used: OPI 'Skull and Glossbones', and Rimmel 'Black Satin'
Black and Grey Lace Mani

This was done using OPI's 'Skull and Glossbones' as the base color stamped with Rimmel's 'Black Satin'.  I used 2 Moyou London Plates for the images.  The Lace was from the Time Traveller: Back to the 80's - 06 plate, and the awesome art deco designs on my thumb and ring finger are from the Time Traveller: Back to the 20's - 03 plate.  

I love the way this turned out - it's definitely one of the more sophisticated mani's I've done (I tend to like bright colours and fun designs!). I remember this mani resulting in a few of compliments too!

No comments:

Post a Comment