Saturday, July 4, 2015

Independence Day Nails!

Happy Independence Day, to those of you in or from the USA!

Today, I have a 4th of July inspired manicure to share:

Nail stamping manicure in red white and blue with glitter, and stamped Independence Day themed designs

Polishes Used
Plates Used
Nicole by OPI ‘Make U Smile’

OPI ‘Color so Hot it Berns’

China Glaze ‘White on White’
Bundle Monster BM-H25
Nicole by OPI ‘It’s up to You’

Sally Hansen ‘Silver Sweep’


Nicole by OPI ‘Make U Smile’, OPI ‘Color so Hot it Berns’, China Glaze ‘White on White’, Nicole by OPI ‘It’s up to You’ and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear ‘Silver Sweep’

I really like how this manicure turned out! I've really been trying to tone my designs down lately. I find that it's more of a challenge to communicate a theme with as few elements as possible, so it has been really fun trying to meet that challenge by keeping my stamping manicures more simple and streamlined.

Now, that's not to say that I will never again do manicures which use a lot of patterns, techniques, or colours - because those are certainly a lot of fun to do too! But for now, I'm enjoying this more edited approach.

Collage of Nail stamping manicure in red white and blue with glitter, and stamped Independence Day themed designs

Anyways, that's it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment