Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Cool-Tone Dotted Mani

Today's manicure was inspired by the cool shades of the colour spectrum:


Polishes Used
China Glaze Electric Nights Collection ‘Can I Get an Untz Untz’
Essie Summer 2015 Collection ‘Chillato’
Essie Summer Neon Collection 2015 ‘Melody Maker’
Essie Summer Neon Collection 2015 ‘Make Some Noise’
Essie Summer Neon Collection 2015 ‘All Access Pass’


I really love the colour combination used in this manicure! I'm especially impressed with 'Chillato', the pale greenish-yellow colour that I used for the base of the manicure. I think that the colour is so unique and interesting, and it looks great both in the bottle, and on my nails. 

I didn't take my time doing the dotting, so the dots aren't as uniform and precisely placed as they could be, but in real life, this is not as noticeable as it is in the close up photo above!

No comments:

Post a Comment