Thursday, July 9, 2015

Burgundy and Gold Mani

Today I have a quick impromptu manicure to share:

Nail Stamping Manicure featuring Messy Mansion Bridal Collection Plate 04

Polishes Used
Plate Used
OPI Black Cherry Chutney
Messy Mansion The Bridal Nail Collection:
Sally Hansen Color Foil ‘Liquid Gold’
                                Plate 04

OPI 'Black Cherry Chutney', and Sally Hansen Color Foil 'Liquid Gold'
Polishes Used
For this nail stamping manicure, I used as my base polish 'Black Cherry Chutney' from OPI's India Collection for Spring 2008. The gold stamping over it was done with my favourite gold nail polish for stamping, Sally Hansen Color Foil 'Liquid Gold'. 

Here's one final picture of the manicure showing my right hand.

Nail stamping manicure featuring 'Black Cherry Chutney', and 'Liquid Gold'

No comments:

Post a Comment