Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Canada Day Nails!

It's Canada Day!!!

Today I have a Canada Day inspired manicure to share with you:

Red and white nail stamping manicure with nails stamped geometric print on ring and middle fingers. The ring finger accent nail is white stamped with red, with a diagonal stripe of silver on one corner.

Polishes Used
Plates Used
OPI ‘Color so Hot it Berns’
China Glaze ‘White on White’
Bundle Monster BM-604
Sally Hansen ‘Silver Sweep’

OPI ‘Color so Hot it Berns’, China Glaze ‘White on White’, and Sally Hansen ‘Silver Sweep’


Last year I did a maple leaf themed manicure with tons of filler patterns. You can see it in the picture below. The stamping isn't perfect, and the design is a little busy. At the time, I had only been nail stamping for a few months or so, and my skills were kind of shaky. Unfortunately, I no longer remember which polishes I used, as this was done just before I started the blog so I didn't really take note. 


This year I wanted to simplify, and just use the colours of the Canadian flag as the inspiration. I chose a geometric design, and only stamped it on 2 fingers. I really love this low key interpretation!


Thanks for stopping by! And a very happy Canada Day to all those who are celebrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment