Sunday, December 28, 2014

The First Noel Mani

Although Christmas is now over, I have another Christmas mani to share with you:

Nail stamping manicure featuring 4 nails painted with a sheer white base polish containing white and silver glitter, and an accent nail with a silver base stamped with a verse of the lyrics to 'The First Noel' in white.
The First Noel Mani
Polishes Used:
Orly 'Peaceful Opposition'
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Silver Sweep'
Konad Special Polish in White

Plate Used:
Moyou London Festive Collection 17

Orly 'Peaceful Opposition', Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Silver Sweep', and Konad Special Polish in White
Polishes Used
My nails have been through a lot this past week, with all of the shopping, cooking, cleaning, decorating, and other preparations I had to do this holiday season.  I ended up having to cut and file down several broken nails! I didn't even get a chance to do as many manicures as I would have liked.

This is the main reason why I wanted to continue sharing a few Christmas manicures - to use some ideas I was really excited to try out, but didn't get a chance to do before Christmas. I really didn't want to have to wait a whole year to try these ideas out.  And besides, I figure that if I had actually done a Christmas-themed mani on, or just before Christmas, I would most likely still be wearing it until as late as December 30th (at which point I would probably switch to a New Year's manicure). So either way, I would still be wearing a Christmas manicure after Christmas! LOL!

Nail stamping manicure featuring silver base with the lyrics to 'The First Noel' stamped over the base in white.
The First Noel Mani - Accent Nail

No comments:

Post a Comment