Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas 'Splotch' Test - Mini Post

I was thinking about doing a two-colour irregular splotch mani, similar to my 'Verdigris Mani' from a couple months ago, but this time in Christmas colours. I decided to do a test nail, to see if the look would work or not.  Here is the result:

one nail with shimmery green base colour stamped with a splotchy red distressed pattern.
Christmas Colour 'Splotch' Test
For this test, I used Wet n Wild Fast Dry 'Sage in the City', and Revlon 'Bewitching'. The plate I used was Bunny Nails plate HD-C.

Wet n Wild Fast Dry 'Sage in the City', and Revlon 'Bewitching'
Polishes Used
Although I like the effect, I'm not quite sure that it really reads 'Christmas'. I've decided not to do this as a full manicure, but I just wanted to do a quick post to share the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment