Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Skittles Mani

Today I have a holiday themed manicure to share:

Christmas Themed Nail stamping manicure using light and dark green, red, gold, and white nail polishes. Stamped with images of presents, candy canes, bells, and trees.Christmas Themed Nail stamping manicure using light and dark green, red, gold, and white nail polishes. Stamped with images of presents, stockings, bells, and trees.


Polishes used:
OPI 'You Are So Outta Lime!', Sally Hansen 'On Pines and Needles', Revlon 'Bewitching', OPI 'Honey Rider', Sally Hansen Color Foils 'Liquid Gold', and Konad Special Polish in White.

Plate used:
Cheeky Jumbo Plate 6 'Happy Holidays'.

OPI 'You Are So Outta Lime!', Sally Hansen 'On Pines and Needles', Revlon 'Bewitching', OPI 'Honey Rider', Sally Hansen Color Foils 'Liquid Gold', and Konad Special Polish in White.
Polishes Used
Truthfully, this manicure didn't really turn out the way I had envisioned. I think it probably would have looked better to have put another dark green nail stamped with metallic gold on my ring finger, instead of the textured gold accent polish I used.

On a positive note, I really love the way my index fingers turned out!  I used the decal stamping method, and I really love how the 4 colours work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment