Friday, July 17, 2020

Summer Fun Shimmery Skittles Mani


Today I have another summery skittles mani to share, this time using all bright shimmery colours. I even managed to throw in a bit of embellisment, with some nail jewels! 

For the manicure I used four different Sally Hansen Polishes. I've been having a lot of fun shopping my stash lately, and using older polishes that I haven't really used much in years. I've been rediscovering a lot of fun drug store polishes that I bought back when I just started getting into nail polish, some of which are now discontinued.

Polishes Used
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear ‘Hot Magenta’
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure ‘Wedding Glitters’
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear ‘Ivy League’
Sally Hansen Hi-Definition Nail Colour
‘Three D’


All in all, I really like how this manicure turned out. I think the colours work really well together, and they are so cheerful!

No comments:

Post a Comment