Monday, July 13, 2020

Metallic (Partial) Rainbow Skittles Mani

Metallic Rainbow Skittles Mani created using Orly 'Crawford's Wine', Orly 'Flicker', Revlon 'Hypnotize', Sally Hansen 'Emerald City', and Sally Hansen 'Blue It'

It's been a while since I got a chance to feature some new nail art on this blog. It's been difficult lately to find time to sit down and create a design and then execute it. As a result, I've been doing a lot of simple (one-polish) manicures. I decided to try to dip back into creativity, with one of the simplest forms of nail art - the skittles mani.  I wanted to do something bright and cheery, so I decided on the Metallic Rainbow Skittles mani photographed above.

Bottle shot of the 5 polishes used for the Metallic Rainbow Skittles Mani: Orly 'Crawford's Wine', Orly 'Flicker', Revlon 'Hypnotize', Sally Hansen 'Emerald City', and Sally Hansen 'Blue It'

Polishes Used
Orly 'Crawford's Wine'
Orly 'Flicker'
Revlon Brilliant Strength 'Hypnotize'
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear  'Emerald City'
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear  'Blue It'

I love how this mani turned out - it is so fun and colourful, that I'm inspired to do more! However, I think I may just stick with skittles manicures for the time being, because they are relatively quick and easy to accomplish. Who knows, maybe I'll even be able to throw in the odd manicure with other embellishments, and/or some stamping here and there... we'll see where this goes!

Label shots of the 5 polishes used for the Metallic Rainbow Skittles Mani: Orly 'Crawford's Wine', Orly 'Flicker', Revlon 'Hypnotize', Sally Hansen 'Emerald City', and Sally Hansen 'Blue It'

No comments:

Post a Comment