Tuesday, July 28, 2020

L'Oréal Paris - Le Vernis à l'huile, 663 Sable Tuileries

nail polish swatch: L'Oréal Paris - Le Vernis à l'huile, 663 Sable Tuileries

Today I have a quick swatch to share of a gorgeous neutral polish by L'Oréal Paris, from their line of polishes entitled 'Le Vernis à l'huile'. The swatch is of colour number 663, 'Sable Tuileries'. After doing a bunch of skittles manicures, and a multi-coloured crelly glitter polish in my last few posts, my eyes were drawn to this toned-down neutral shade when I was looking through my collection. 

I actually had a few other fun mani ideas lined up to do, but I guess I needed a bit of a palate cleanser of some elegant, understated nails... This classic creamy taupe shade really hit the spot!

Label shot of L'Oréal Paris - Le Vernis à l'huile, 663 Sable Tuileries

No comments:

Post a Comment