Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Blue, Gold and Orange Skittles Mani featuring Sally Hansen Pacific Blue


As discussed in my last post, I managed to do another skittles manicure! This mani features the iconic original version of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 'Pacific Blue'. This polish caused quite a stir in the nail polish world when it was reformulated back in 2014. The original version was super popular, and much beloved in nail polish circles, and has now become somewhat of a collector's item. I've had the bottle in the photo above for several years now - I'm estimating that I may have purchased it anywhere between 7 to 10 years ago!

In the manicure, I used Pacific blue on both my thumb and ring finger. I chose complementary shades of light blue, gold and orange to complete the look.

Morgan Taylor ‘No Filter Needed’,  Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear ‘Pacific Blue’,  Rimmel 60 Seconds ‘Dazzle’  and Orly ‘Melt Your Popsicle’

Polishes Used
Morgan Taylor ‘No Filter Needed’
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear ‘Pacific Blue’
Rimmel 60 Seconds ‘Dazzle’
Orly ‘Melt Your Popsicle’

I really like how this manicure turned out. The colour combination is fun and energetic, and works really well for the summer! I'm happy I was able to throw a neon polish into the look, with Orly's neon orange 'Melt Your Popsicle', as well as a bit of bling with Rimmel's gold shimmer polish 'Dazzle'. 

Morgan Taylor ‘No Filter Needed’,  Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear ‘Pacific Blue’,  Rimmel 60 Seconds ‘Dazzle’  and Orly ‘Melt Your Popsicle’

No comments:

Post a Comment