Friday, November 16, 2018

Spotlight on 'Project Polish' Polishes: China Glaze 'Liquid Crystal'

I've decided to include posts featuring each of the polishes included in my 'Project Polish'. Since I like to actually wear any swatches that I do, I will be doing this 'Spotlight' series over a period of time. Today, I wanted to start with the polish I used for my last 'Project Polish' Manicure, China Glaze 'Liquid Crystal'.

From Spring 2012 Prismatic Chroma Glitters Collection


This polish is from the China Glaze Prismatic Chroma Glitters Collection from Spring 2012. There were 6 polishes in the collection, all with the same concept but in varying shades.

It really looks a lot more like a textured metallic polish with glitter, than a glitter polish - but that could be because my 6 year old bottle has started thickening. Either way, I like the look. I used a peel-off base coat, and some quick dry high-gloss top coat on the manicure above. I've also included some additional shots below.

from Spring 2012 Prismatic Chroma Glitters Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment