Sunday, November 11, 2018

Remembrance Day Manicure - 2018

Today is remembrance day in Canada. This remembrance day in particular is quite special, in that Novermber 11th, 2018 is the 100th anniversary since the end of the first world war. Today, I have a remembrance day manicure to share:

red white and black poppy themed manicure for remembrance day


Polishes Used
Stamping Plates Used
OPI 'My Wishlist is You'
Messy Mansion Plate MM78XL
Wet n' Wild Wildshine 'Black Crème'
Clear Jelly Stamper Stamping Plate:
Nicole by OPI 'Scandal, Secrets...
   'True North Strong' Plate CjSLC-08
          & Sparkle'


I really like the completed manicure. It is very understated, and tasteful. Here is a shot of the polishes that I used to create the manicure:

opi 'My Wishlist is You', Nicole by OPI 'Scandals, Secrets, and Sparkle', Wet and Wild Wildshine 'Black Creme'


Here's a link to the last Remembrance day Manicure that I did, back in 2014.  And below are additional shots of this years manicure.

red white and black manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment