Sunday, October 7, 2018

Navy Blue and Gold Mani using OPI 'Holidazed Over You'

This manicure was created using various images from Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping Plate 'You're a Damasque! - 01'.  I really like how the look turned out:

Images from Lina Nail Art Supplies 'You're a Damasque - 01' stamped in gold over navy blue jelly base, OPI 'Holidazed Over You'

I'm starting to realize that I don't really enjoy wearing dark polishes on their own these days. However, I really love how dramatic they look when paired with silver or gold metallic stamped images. The dark base provides the perfect high contrast background for the beautiful metallic images.

I did something similar with my 'Burgundy and Gold Mani', as well as my 'Navy and Silver Dot Design Mani'.

Here are some more images of the finished look:

various shots of blue and gold manicure

For this manicure, I got to use yet another untried polish - OPI 'Holidazed Over You'. 'Holidazed...' is a very dark navy blue jelly from the OPI 2017 Holiday collection: 'Love OPI, XOXO'. The polish is absolutely stunning. I love the finish! The highly pigmented navy blue hue combined with the transparent jelly formula give the polish so much dimension. It looks super squishy and super shiny - like polished onyx, or a pool of ink.  

Orly 'Luxe', Sally Hansen Color Foil 'Liquid Gold', and OPI 'Holidazed Over You'
Polishes Used

Polishes Used
Orly 'Luxe'
Sally Hansen Color Foil 'Liquid Gold'
OPI 'Holidazed Over You'

No comments:

Post a Comment