Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween Day Manicure featuring OPI 'Today I Accomplished Zero'

My manicure for Halloween was OK, but I was a little disappointed with it overall. I left everything to the last minute this year, so I didn't have much time to do my nails after getting everything ready, and packing my Halloween treat bags for shelling out. As a result, I had to rush through this manicure:

Halloween images stamped in white over OPI Today I Accomplished Zero nail polish

The manicure is cute, but I didn't have the time to re-do any wonky stamping image transfers, and/or fix any stamping errors. I also would have really liked to find a way to add some 'Wow! factor'.



Polishes Used
Konad Special Polish - White
OPI 'Today I Accomplished Zero'
The featured polish in this manicure was OPI 'Today I Accomplished Zero' from the Summer 2014 'Coca Cola' collection. It's funny that I was able to use 2 different polishes from that collection for both of my Halloween manicures this year. Here's a link to my previous 'Sparkly Halloween Jack-o-Lantern Mani', featuring OPI's 'Orange You Fantastic!' from the same collection.

My favourite parts of the manicure were the adorable 'scary cute' images on the thumb nails. The ghost image is from Bunny Nails plate HD-C, and the mummy image if from Überchic Beauty plate Halloween-03.  The remaining images from the manicure were stamped from Überchic Beauty Plate Halloween-04. Here's a close up shot of my thumb nails:

Halloween nails featuring OPI 'Today I Accomplished Zero'

Have a safe and happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment