Sunday, October 28, 2018

Sparkly Halloween Jack-o-Lantern Mani

Today I have a Halloween Manicure to Share:

Manicure using a coppery-orange metallic foil polish, and an orange glitter, stamped with images of jack-o-lanterns in black. There are also some white and black nail gems accenting some nails.


I really wanted to do a Jack-o-Lantern manicure, and at first, I thought I would use a typical creme orange polish, and an orange glitter.  However, as I was looking through my collection for the orange glitter, I came across a glittery metallic coppery-orange polish that I thought would look amazing with the orange metallic glitter polish. I decided to use the two polishes for more of a Glam-o-Lantern look!

Here are the polishes I used:

Bottle shots of OPI 'A Woman's Prague-ative', Bundle Monster Stamping Polish 'Straight Up Black', and OPI 'Orange You Fantastic!'
Polishes Used

Polishes Used
OPI 'A Woman's Prague-ative'
Bundle Monster 'Straight Up Black'
OPI 'Orange You Fantastic!'

The orange metallic foil polish, 'A Woman's Prague-ative' is from OPI's Euro Centrale Collection from Spring 2013. The orange glitter polish 'Orange You Fantastic' was from OPI's Summer 2014 Coca-Cola Collection. I really can't get over how nice they look paired together!

For this manicure, my thumb, middle and ring finger on both hands are painted with a layer of 'A Woman's Prague-ative', and then with 2 layers of the glitter polish. When looking at it in real life, the glittery combination would sparkle through the full nail jack-o-lantern images stamped in black over the middle and ring finger nails. Unfortunately, that doesn't quite translate in the picture, so I just thought I'd mention it.

Below, are rotated images of my thumbnails which provide a better view of the cute Jack-o-Lantern Faces I stamped from Moyou London's 'Festive Collection' - plate 29.

Glittery 'thumb-o-lanterns' created with coppery orange polish, and orange glitter base, each stamped with a cute jack-o-lantern face image.
My 'Thumb-o-Lanterns'

The stamped image on my middle fingers was from Bunny Nails plate HD-C, and the stamped image on my ring fingers was from ÜberChic Beauty plate Halloween-03.

Stamping Plates Used
Moyou London Festive Collection - 29
ÜberChic Beauty 'Halloween-03'
Bunny Nails Plate HD-C

All in all, I absolutely love the way this manicure turned out. I normally try not to repeat manicures, but I could definitely see myself using this polish combination again to do another 'Glam-o-Lantern' manicure in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment