Sunday, October 14, 2018

Red, White, Blue and Gold Plaid Manicure

This manicure was my attempt at recreating more of a traditional plaid using Red, White, Navy Blue, and Gold polishes:



In the past, I've done pink plaid in my 'Pink and White Pink Ribbon Mani', and yellow plaid in my 'Clueless Inspired Manicure'. I really liked those manicures, but since I have never done a plaid manicure using more traditional colours, I decided to give that a try.

For this manicure, I used the following polishes:

OPI 'Incognito in Sausalito', Sally Hansen Color Foil 'Liquid Gold', OPI 'Dutch Tulips', and Konad Special Nail Polish - White
Polishes Used

Polishes Used
Stamping Plates Used
OPI 'Incognito in Sausalito'
Moyou London Hipster Collection - 05
Sally Hansen Color Foil 'Liquid Gold'
Moyou London Hipster Collection - 06
OPI 'Dutch Tulips'
Clear Jelly Stamper Stamping Plate:
Konad Special Nail Polish - White
             'Got Plaid?' Plate CjS-56

The stamping on my index finger came out a little wonky, but overall, I really like the way the manicure turned out! In addition to the polishes mentioned, I also topped the look off with a matte topcoat (Essie's 'Matte about You') in order to make the finished result appear a bit more fabric like.

No comments:

Post a Comment