Monday, March 16, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Manicure

For today's manicure, I ended up taking a little break from the Crackle Polish Challenge in order to squeeze in something for St Patrick's Day.

Nail stamping manicure featuring kelly green nails, stamped with gold, and forest green St Patrick's day related imagery.

Polishes Used:
Maybelline Color Show 'Walk in the Park'
Sally Hansen Color Foil 'Liquid Gold'
OPI 'Green-Wich Village'

Plate Used:
Moyou London Festive Collection - 21

Maybelline Color Show 'Walk in the Park', Sally Hansen Color Foil 'Liquid Gold', and  OPI 'Green-Wich Village'
Polishes Used
I really love how this manicure turned out! I can't believe how gorgeous the kelly green shade of the base polish ('Green-Wich Village') is, and I'm pleased with how the stamping turned out! Also, it was so much fun to be able to concentrate solely on what colours and images I wanted to use, and not having to worry about trying to work crackle texture into the design, as I've been doing for my last 17 manicures!

I really hope that I can get one more St Patrick's Day mani in before the 17th, because I have a couple other green polishes in mind that I think would be perfect!

Additional shots of the Green, and Gold St Patrick's Day Manicure
St Patrick's Day Mani - Additional Shots

No comments:

Post a Comment