Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Chartreuse Mani

Today I have a post-St. Patrick's day mani to share with you. It features one of my favourite colours, chartreuse. Chartreuse is a combination of green and gold, so it lends itself perfectly to this subtle, elegant interpretation of St Patrick's day nails!

A manicure featuring chartreuse nail polish in 2 different ways. The thumb, index, and pinky are covered in a metallic chartreuse polish, while the ring finger and middle finger feature a chartreuse glitter polish.
Chartreuse Mani

Polishes Used:
Illamasqua 'Peruzzi'
Borghese Rapido 'Limoncello'
Illamasqua 'Peruzzi', and Borghese Rapido 'Limoncello'

Overall, I really like this mani. It's simple, but I love how well the two polishes match each other. I love having different versions of the same colour - it's such a nice, understated look to pair identical shades of polish in different finishes.

I plan to continue with the Crackle polish challenge for my next few manicures.  I have 4 crackle polishes left to complete the challenge: 2 blue crackles, a red one, and a pink one.  Stay tuned to see what I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment