Monday, November 10, 2014

Blue Striped Movember Mani

As promised during my last post, here is my revised Movember Manicure:

Blue Striped Movember Manicure using Essie 'I'm Addicted', and China Glaze polishes 'Scandalous Shenanigans', 'New Birth', and 'Five Rules'. Stamped with Moyou London Pro XL plates 01, and 08
Blue Striped Movember Manicure
The inspiration for the blue stripes came from the logo for 'Prostate Cancer Canada', one of the Canadian beneficiary partners of the Movember campaign. Their logo is a tie that is striped in 2 shades of blue. You can check out the logo for yourself, and learn a bit more about the Movember campaign on their website.

The background of my accent finger was reused from the previous version of the manicure 'Muted Movember Mani', I simply stamped the moustache decal over it.

Polishes Used:
China Glaze 'The Giver' Collection: 'New Birth', and 'Five Rules'
Konad Special Polish in Black
Essie 'I'm Addicted'
China Glaze 'Scandalous Shenanigans'

Stamping Plates Used:
Moyou London Pro XL Collection 01 (stripes)
Moyou London Pro XL Collection 18 (background pattern on ring finger)
Moyou London Rebel Collection 05 (moustache)

I really like how this manicure turned out. The bold stripes in vivid blue shades were a really fun look, and I even got a few compliments on the manicure!

No comments:

Post a Comment