Sunday, June 30, 2019

Rimmel 'Pulsating'



Today's post is on an 'oldie but goodie' polish that I've had for years. It's Rimmel 'Pulsating'.  This color is so bright and eye-catching, that I accidentally purchased it twice!  Back when I used to buy most of my polish at drug and department stores, I would frequently browse the nail polish racks to see if anything caught my eye. Apparently this polish did on two separate occasions, because I didn't even know I had two bottles of it until I was organizing my polishes some time later! In my defense, the purchases were long enough apart that the branding had been redesigned, and the colour number had changed - so it's a little bit more understandable that I had forgotten that I already owned the polish when I bought the second bottle!

I'm currently using the older bottle (colour number '811') as my toe color. Now that 'Cherry Brandy', my previous pedi polish is used up, I'm working on using this one consistently as a pedicure colour until it is used up as well. You can faintly see the fill line in the picture below (on the left) - I'm about half way through!

No comments:

Post a Comment