Sunday, June 16, 2019

Kleancolor 'Starry Night'


Today I have another 'Project Polish' nail polish to share. It's by the brand KleanColor, and is called 'Starry Night'. I really didn't expect to like this polish on my nails, but after putting it on, it really grew on me. When I first tried to wear this polish years ago, I think I tried it as a topper over another colour and I didn't like the way the combo looked. That experience may have tainted my impression of the polish. This time, I wore the polish on its own.

'Starry Night' is a holographic bar glitter polish in a translucent pink base. I find when worn alone, the polish's soft pink base makes this a more subtle way to wear a blingy glitter polish, and gives an overall 'fairy-like' and/or 'princessy' vibe as a manicure (which I for one can certainly appreciate, on occasion!). I even got a compliment on this polish!

This is actually the only 'KleanColor' polish that I own. I purchased it many years ago at a clothing store that had a small display of polishes. Glitter was really in at the time, and I remember buying this polish along with some 'L.A. Girl' polishes from their 'Glitter Addict' collection, a collection of glitter toppers in practically every colour of the rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment