Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Blue Glitter Impromptu Mani

Today I have a quick post to share an impromptu mani that I threw on over my last manicure. I even recycled the gold accent nail from that mani.


Sorry that the picture is a little out of focus - I literally only have this one semi-usable shot of the manicure! I didn't get a chance to take photos right after doing the mani, as I usually prefer to do. As a result, I almost forgot to get a picture entirely! At one point, I did this quick snapshot of the manicure just in case I forgot to do a proper photo shoot before I removed the polish. Sure enough, that is exactly what ended up happening!

Here are the polishes that I used:


Polishes Used
L.A. Girl Glitter Addict ‘Jostle’
Sally Hansen Triple Shine ‘Wavy Blue’
Essie ‘Rock at the Top’
Quo by Orly ‘Filthy Rich’

The manicure is just a simple royal blue shimmer polish topped with a royal blue glitter polish. The gold accent nail is essentially the same, but there, the gold glitter polish is applied in a glitter gradient.

No comments:

Post a Comment