Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Impromptu Mani: Blue and Silver Filigree

Today I have a quick and easy impromptu mani to share.

A basic nail stamping manicure created with a dark teal base polish stamped with a dense filigree pattern in silver.
Blue and Silver Filigree Mani

I got a few chips on my previous mani, and decided on a quick polish change. I didn't have much time or inspiration, so I just grabbed a stamping plate and two nearby polishes, and got to work!

Polishes Used:
Revlon Brilliant Strength 'Beguile'
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Silver Sweep'

Plate Used:
Moyou London Cookbook Collection - 04

Revlon Brilliant Strength 'Beguile', and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Silver Sweep'

I really like how it turned out! I really love these types of dense filigree patterns. To me, they are the perfect mix of showy, and elegant!

No comments:

Post a Comment