Sunday, April 19, 2015

Grey, Orange, and Blue Water Marble and Stamping Mani

Due to the huge supply of water marble nail decals that I whipped up recently, today, I have yet another water marble manicure to share!


In addition to the water marble decal on my ring finger, I also did a little stamping and dotting on my middle finger. I can't even emphasize how much I really love this manicure. I like how toned down, yet fun and interesting the final look is. I would definitely say this is one of my favourite looks I've done so far this year.

NYC 'Water Street Blue', NYC 'Deep Breath', NYC 'Spring Street', NYC 'NY Blues', and NYC 'Sidewalkers'
Polishes Used:
NYC 'Water Street Blue'
NYC 'Deep Breath'
NYC 'Spring Street'
NYC 'NY Blues'
NYC 'Sidewalkers'

Plate Used:
Bundle Monster BM-212


I'm really excited about designing more mixed manicures like this one using my remaining water marble decals along with other nail art techniques. This has been so much fun, and I'm loving the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment