Sunday, September 15, 2019

Burgundy and Gold Stamped Mani


Burgundy and Gold stamping manicure using Essie Gel Couture 'Spiked with Style', and Sally Hansen Color Foil 'Liquid Gold', and UberChic Beauty stamping plate Love and Marriage 02.

Polishes Used
Essie ‘Spiked with Style’
Sally Hansen Color Foil ‘Liquid Gold’
Stamping Plate Used
ÜberChic Beauty Love and Marriage – Plate 02

Today I have a really quick and easy manicure to share. It was created using a base of a gorgeous burgundy creme polish from Essie's Gel Couture line called 'Spiked with Style'. I then embelished my thumbs, middle and ring fingers with some images from ÜberChic Beauty plate 'Love and Marriage - 02', which I stamped in one my favourite gold polish for stamping, Sally Hansen's 'Liquid Gold' from the limited edition Color Foil line. I reviewed this line for my first ever post on this blog, back in July, 2014.  Aaaah, the memories!

Essie Gel Couture 'Spiked with Style', and Sally Hansen Color Foil 'Liquid Gold'

My favourite part of this manicure is the elegant negative space heart with filigree background image that is stamped on the thumbnail...  it is so precious! The image is designed so beautifully - I just love it! I think that the colours I chose work really well with the design, and I'm also really impressed that I managed to centre the image quite nicely on the nail (well, at least I did on the hand that I photographed!  😉).  

Below I have a few additional shots of the manicure, arranged into a photo collage... Enjoy!

Collage of photos featuring Burgundy and Gold stamping manicure using Essie Gel Couture 'Spiked with Style', and Sally Hansen Color Foil 'Liquid Gold', and UberChic Beauty stamping plate Love and Marriage 02.

No comments:

Post a Comment