Sunday, September 22, 2019

Blue and Silver Stamped Manicure featuring China Glaze 'Dorothy Who'


Polishes Used
China Glaze ‘Dorothy Who?’
Sally Hansen Color Foil ‘Sterling Silver’
Stamping Plate Used
Maniology/Bundle Monster ‘Chic Peek’ BM-XL476
ÜberChic Beauty Love and Marriage – Plate 02

Here's a little mani that I threw together with a glitter polish that I had handy, and some nearby stamping plates! This is the first time that I've used my bottle of China Glaze's 'Dorothy Who', so I'm glad I was able to take this one off the untried list... It truly is a lovely shade of blue! 

China Glaze 'Dorothy Who?', and Sally Hansen Color Foil 'Sterling Silver'

After painting my nails with the polish, I wanted to jazz the look up a bit with a little stamping. I had used the ÜberChic Beauty Love and Marriage 02 plate for my last manicure, the Burgundy and Gold Stamped Mani, and had not put the plate away yet, so I decided to use it again for this manicure. The negative space heart stamped image on my middle finger is from that plate. On my ring finger, I stamped a textural image from my Bundle Monster Chic Peek BM-SL476 plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment