Sunday, August 11, 2019

Water-Marble Style Leadlighting Mani 2 featuring Essie's 'Glazed Days' Collection

Manicure created using polishes from Essie's 'Glazed Days' collection: Essie ‘Glazed Days’,  Essie ‘Sweet Not Sour’,  Essie ‘Confection Affection’,  Sally Hansen Insta-Dri ‘Silver Sweep’ (new formula),  Essie ‘Sweet Supply’,  Maniology ‘Straight Up Black’,  Essie ‘But First, Candy’, Essie ‘Ooh La Lolly’, and What’s Up Nails stamping plate B002

Today I have another leadlighting manicure created using Essie's Glazed Days Collection, and my water-marble stamping plate B002 from What's Up Nails.

Polishes Used
Polishes Used
Essie ‘Glazed Days’
Essie ‘Sweet Not Sour’
Essie ‘Confection Affection’
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri ‘Silver Sweep’*
Essie ‘Sweet Supply’
Maniology ‘Straight Up Black’
Essie ‘But First, Candy’
Stamping Plates Used
Essie ‘Ooh La Lolly’
What’s Up Nails plate B002
                                                                                                                      *new formula

Essie ‘Glazed Days’,  Essie ‘Sweet Not Sour’,  Essie ‘Confection Affection’,  Sally Hansen Insta-Dri ‘Silver Sweep’ (new formula),  Essie ‘Sweet Supply’,  Maniology ‘Straight Up Black’,  Essie ‘But First, Candy’, Essie ‘Ooh La Lolly’, and What’s Up Nails stamping plate B002

Basically, the steps I took to create this manicure were the same as for the manicure I described in my last post. The main difference is that I used different stamping images from the stamping plate. The middle finger accent nail was also featured in an earlier post in which I did a quick review on the Essie 'Glazed Days' collection. You can click here to see that post.

Overall, I was really pleased with how this manicure turned out as well (even with the small smudge on my thumb!). I really like how these jelly polishes look over a silver base. Below, I've included a few additional close-up shots of my fingernails.

close up shots of manicure created using polishes from Essie's 'Glazed Days' collection: Essie ‘Glazed Days’,  Essie ‘Sweet Not Sour’,  Essie ‘Confection Affection’,  Sally Hansen Insta-Dri ‘Silver Sweep’ (new formula),  Essie ‘Sweet Supply’,  Maniology ‘Straight Up Black’,  Essie ‘But First, Candy’, Essie ‘Ooh La Lolly’, and What’s Up Nails stamping plate B002

No comments:

Post a Comment