Monday, August 4, 2014

Pueen Encore SE03B Test Mani

Today I have a test mani to share.  I was playing around with my new Pueen Encore set, and decided to test out plate SE03B.

Pueen Encore SE03B Nail Stamping Test Manicure - Left Hand. Polishes used: Sally Hansen 'Silver Sweep', and Rimmel 'Black Satin'
Pueen Encore SE03B Test Mani - Left Hand

Pueen Encore SE03B Nail Stamping Test Manicure - Right Hand. Polishes used: Sally Hansen 'Silver Sweep', and Rimmel 'Black Satin'
Pueen Encore SE03B Test Mani - Right Hand

The base colour is Sally Hansen's Silver Sweep, and the stamping polish is Rimmel's Black Satin.

I really like this plate, and I'm excited to use the rest of the set too. As always, Pueen has delivered an elegantly designed set of plates, full of beautiful images!  I can see myself using these plates as a quick and easy way to spice up a basic manicure - something to use when you want to take a non-stamped mani to the next level, without all the effort of lining things up, doing decals, using multiple colours, etc. 

Of course, there are elements of these plates that can lend themselves to being used for more advanced stamping techniques, however I find the patterns so beautiful in their own right, that you can have an equally impressive manicure by letting the images speak for themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment