Sunday, August 10, 2014

Greek Key Mani

Today's manicure was inspired by a street festival that I recently attended, that celebrates Greek food and culture.

Greek Key Nail Stamping Manicure stamped with Moyou London plates Explorer Collection 18, and Greek Mythology Collection 06. Polishes used: NYC 'French Tip White', and China Glaze 'Scandalous Shenanigans'
Greek Key Mani

I used NYC's 'French Tip White' for the base, and China Glaze's 'Scandalous Shenanigans' for the design. My middle finger is stamped with an image from Moyou London's Explorer Collection - 18 plate, and the images on my other fingers are from Moyou London's Greek Mythology Collection - 06. I really like how this manicure turned out. It took me a couple tries to get it right (this mani required me to be a bit more careful with stamp placement than I'm used to!), but it was worth the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment