Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Blue, Orange, and Silver Stamped and Dotted Manicure

I finally managed to do a little nail stamping! It's been a while, but it was fun to get back into it again. Here's what I came up with:

Blue, Orange, and Silver Stamped and Dotted Manicure

I started with a simple base of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure 'Calypso Blue'. Then I stamped some silver accents on my middle and ring fingers using an image from my ÜberChic Beauty ‘Culture Rich’ stamping plate. I finished it off by using a dotting tool to add orange dots on the nails.

The manicure came together rather quickly, as the embellishments were done pretty much at the spur of the moment. However, I really like how it turned out!

Materials Used
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous blue and lovely manicure :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that blue - I love how bright and shimmery it is! Thanks for the compliment! :)

      Delete