Sunday, March 24, 2019

Adjacent Color Scheme Skittles Mani (Blueprint only)

Today I have the blueprint of a manicure to share, but not the manicure itself.  Sadly, I didn't get to take a picture of the actual manicure, however I did get a picture of the polishes that I used.

What happened? Well, I did my manicure, and then took a picture of the polishes that I used so that I could put the polishes away. I was planning to take a picture of my manicure later, after I had done some clean up on my cuticles. Unfortunately, I never got around to taking the picture! I figured I'd put the polish picture up anyways because one of the main reasons for this blog has always been to keep track of my various manicure ideas and looks, as well as to share the results. Unfortunately, I don't have the results for this post, but it was still a pretty good idea that turned out well, so I figure that it's worth noting.

Anyways, it was a skittles mani created with the following polishes (in the same order from thumb to pinky):


The polishes I used were: OPI 'Ski Teal we Drop', Zoya 'Meg', Zoya 'Elphie' (PixieDust), Zoya 'Ryan' and Zoya 'Waverly' (PixieDust). I quite liked how the colours looked together, and I remember being really taken with how lovely the textured polishes, Elphie and Waverly, looked. I only wear textured polishes occasionally, so it was a nice change for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment