Sunday, February 3, 2019

Neutral Mani

Today I'm sharing a neutral, subdued and understated mani that still has a bit of style and creativity.


I don't typically do a lot of neutral manicures as I tend to favour fun and colourful looks that 'pop', however, I like to switch things up every once in a while too.  I actually was quite surprised by the neutral base colour that I used, 'Tickle my France-y'.  I had it in a miniature size and I'm pretty sure that this is the first time that I've used it.  I really liked how the colour worked with my skin tone. I was so impressed that I even went out and purchased a full sized bottle!  

I did a little bit of stamping on my nails using Uber Chic Beauty's 'Texture-licious plate 01', for a little bit of visual interest. And as an accent nail, I did a glitter gradient using Sally Hansen's 'Big Money', and then placed 3 nail gems down the middle of the nail for a bit of added bling.

Polishes Used

Polishes Used
Stamping Plate Used
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Silver Sweep'
Uber Chic Beauty - Texture-licious-01
OPI 'Tickle my France-y'
              Uber Mini Nail Stamp Plate
Sally Hansen Gem Crush 'Big Money'


I really like this textured stamping plate. It's such an easy way to spice up a simple mani without doing a lot of design work. Sometimes I want to paint my nails, and would love to do some nail art, but I'm not inspired to design an entire themed look. I'm thinking that these texture images would be perfect for those times. They should also be great for making textured backgrounds to double stamp, or place a decal over. I'm going to have to keep these handy to use a bit more frequently!

No comments:

Post a Comment