Thursday, August 28, 2014

Peach and Copper Glitter Gradient Mani

After all of the bright colours of my last two 'Flamingo Themed Mani's', I was in the mood for a change. I decided that I wanted this manicure to be soft and pretty. This is what I came up with:

Peach and Copper Glitter Gradient Nail Stamping Manicure (Right), stamped with and image from Cici and Sisi Plate 02. Polishes used: Sally Hansen Triple Shine 'Dream Sequins', and Sally Hansen Color Foil 'Rose Copper'
Peach and Copper Glitter Gradient Mani - Right

This was my fist time doing a glitter gradient, and I have to say that I am quite pleased with the results! I definitely want to try this again.

The glitter that I used for the gradient, and the accent nail, was Sally Hansen Triple Shine 'Dream Sequins' (I love that name!).  I also used Sally Hansen Color Foil 'Rose Copper' both as a base colour on my ring fingers, as well as for the stamped design on my middle fingers. The stamping image I used was from Cici & Sisi plate 02. I remember how in one of my earlier posts (for the 'Muted Mani Fail'), I tried to stamp with a 'Color Foil' and I was having a little trouble with it. I'm pleased to say that I had no such troubles with this manicure! The stamp came out perfectly! This just goes to show how temperamental stamping can be - results can change from plate to plate, and from polish to polish.

I used Orly 'First Kiss' as the base colour for all of my fingers except for my ring finger. Here's one last look at the manicure, this time using my left hand.

Peach and Copper Glitter Gradient Nail Stamping Manicure (Left), stamped with and image from Cici and Sisi Plate 02. Polishes used: Sally Hansen Triple Shine 'Dream Sequins', and Sally Hansen Color Foil 'Rose Copper'
Peach and Copper Glitter Gradient Mani - Left

No comments:

Post a Comment