Thursday, September 25, 2014

White and Silver Cherub Mani - Using Moyou London Artist Plate 10

Today's manicure is one that I have really been looking forward to creating for quite some time. Moyou London's Artist collection 10 plate is exceedingly gorgeous, and it presents so many design possibilities. The instant I saw the plate, I knew I had to have it. I purchased the plate 7 months ago, and even though I was so excited to have it, it is only now that I am only getting around to using it for a proper mani! Without further ado, here is the finished manicure:

White and Silver Nail Stamping Cherub Manicure. Stamped with Moyou London Artist Collection Plate 10, using Sally Hansen 'Silver Sweep', Essie 'Hors D'oeuvres', Konad Special Polish in 'White', and OPI 'Don't Touch My Tutu'.
White and Silver Cherub Mani

I used the following polishes for this mani:
Konad Special Polish in White for the stamping,
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in 'Silver Sweep' for the french tips,
Essie 'Hors D'oeuvres' for the accent pinky nail,
and OPI 'Don't Touch My Tutu' as the base colour on all of my other fingers.

For this manicure, I used only 2 stamping plates: BM-419 for the silver french tips, and of course, Moyou London Artist Collection 10.

White and Silver Nail Stamping Cherub Manicure (Left Thumb). Stamped with Moyou London Artist Collection Plate 10, using Sally Hansen 'Silver Sweep', Konad Special Polish in 'White', and OPI 'Don't Touch My Tutu'.
White and Silver Cherub Manicure (Left Thumb)

White and Silver Nail Stamping Cherub Manicure (Right Thumb). Stamped with Moyou London Artist Collection Plate 10, using Sally Hansen 'Silver Sweep', Konad Special Polish in 'White', and OPI 'Don't Touch My Tutu'.
White and Silver Cherub Manicure (Right Thumb)
I absolutely love how this turned out! I usually don't like to repeat manicures, however I'm already thinking of slight variations I can make if I ever do try this again. I may try another version with no accent nail, for a slightly more demure look. And of course, it would also look fabulous with a classic white french tip.

I'm equally excited to work with the next plate in my Moyou London Artist Collection Design Challenge: Moyou London Artist Plate 11. This is another plate that was pretty much love at first sight for me, but sadly, it still has its protective blue coating on, while sitting in my plate storage box! Stay tuned to see what I come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment