Friday, September 26, 2014

White and Silver Cherub Mani - Slightly Modified

Just wanted to do a quick post to show a small change that I did to the Cherub mani that I had on:

White and Silver Nail Stamping Cherub Mani, version 2. Stamped with Moyou London Artist Collection Plate 10. Polishes Used: Sally Hansen 'Silver Sweep', Konad Special Polish in 'White', and OPI 'Don't Touch My Tutu'.
White and Silver Cherub Mani - Slightly Modified

Previously, I had a glittered nail polish (Essie's 'Hors d'Oeuvres') on my pinky. I simply changed the accent nail to a different stamped image from the same Moyou London Artist Collection 10 plate that I used for the other fingers. I just wanted to pare the look down a little bit to make it softer.

Once again, the nail polishes used were: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in 'Silver Sweep', Konad Special Polish in 'White', and OPI 'Don't Touch My Tutu'.

No comments:

Post a Comment