Sunday, September 30, 2018

Purple and Gold Mani using Revlon 'Plum Attraction'

The manicure that I am sharing today was really quick and easy to do:

Purple nails stamped with images from Lina Nail Art Supplies plate 'Make Your Mark - 04'.
Purple and Gold Manicure featuring Revlon 'Plum Attraction'

This look is a basic manicure with a couple of stamped images. For the stamping I used images from Lina Nail Art Supplies stamping plate 'Make Your Mark - 04'.  The ring finger was double stamped with 2 images for added texture.  I used my favourite gold polish for stamping, Sally Hansen Color Foils in 'Liquid Gold'.

Revlon 762 'Plum Attraction', and Sally Hansen Color Foils 'Liquid Gold'
Polishes Used
I wanted to do something simple for this manicure, because I really like the plum base polish I used (Revlon 'Plum Attraction'), and wanted it to show through.

Polishes Used
Revlon 'Plum Attraction' (762)
Sally Hansen Color Foil 'Liquid Gold'

No comments:

Post a Comment