Saturday, September 15, 2018

Pink, Grey, and Silver Manicure

For today's post, I have an impromptu mani from a few weeks ago.  I wasn't able to get a really great photograph of the manicure itself, but I really like the colour combination I used, so I wanted to share that aspect of the mani. Here's a shot of the polishes:

picture of Revlon 'Flirt', KB Shimmer 'Elle', and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 'Silver Sweep'
Polishes Used
Polishes Used
Revlon 'Flirt'
KB Shimmer 'Elle'
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Silver Sweep'

Basically, the manicure was Revlon 'Flirt' on my pinky, middle, and pointer fingers, with KB Shimmer 'Elle' on my thumb and ring finger. On my middle finger, I did a simple stamped motif from one of the images on Moyou London nail stamping plate 'Minimal' - 03. The image was stamped using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 'Silver Sweep'. I cropped a small portion of one of the better shots I was able to get of the mani, and posted it below.


In the photo, you can just barely see the silver stamped image on the pink base covering my middle finger. You can also see my ring finger, painted with KB shimmer's 'Elle'. 'Flirt' is a very blue-based shade of pink, and it looks so lovely with 'Elle', a grey crelly polish with lots of pink and silver glitters. The small silver stamped accent helped bring the look together even more by complementing the silver glitters in 'Elle'.

No comments:

Post a Comment